Monday, September 21, 2009

second shoe






For this shoe I have used Kaiser Ukon pattern paper, well the back to it. (Sakura Park). I have torn the paper into small peices and modge podge it to the shoe. I have used a Hambly rub-on up the side with kaiser black rhinestones (of course). I have ruffled tule, folded a large black flower (FTI) in half layered a white and red the white flower (kaiser) then using the matching Sakura Park epoxy brad for the centre.
I hope there is not too much of a glare on these pics and I don't know how to get writing under each photo without making them separate posts???...I will work on it!!!


2 comments:

  1. They put my shoe to shame! I love red and black

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bit of a thing for red atm...I love what you have done with your shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete