Monday, September 21, 2009

A Page I have actually scrapped!!!


This page I have scraplifted!!!...What did you expect??...I haven't actually scrapped a page that wasn't a class since June...so I needed a little help...scrapbooking memories vol 11 no 8, page 37. The layout design is by Hetty Hall...I just loved it!!

I haven't changed it a real lot as I said I loved it the way it was!!!...excellent page Hetty.

I have used embossed bazzil cardstock, bella! Sarah Jane collection pattern papers, making memories flowers (they are 3D I cant remember their name), the butterflies are cut out with the cuttlebug and embossed.

This photo was taken of Tania and I at the Q1 Kaiser launch...these two lovley ladies in the middle are Nikki Antonello and Christine Rumley, they are apart of Kaisers new design team.

Yes I know a photo taken at the Kaiser launch and I have used Bella! pattern paper!!...Shhh!

3 comments:

  1. heh heh naughty naughty!

    The purple paper in the centre is gorgeous! I don't have any of that (hint hint) :) lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sold the last two pieces saturday night!!...after I had finished this page!!

    ReplyDelete